As I am frantically uploading new collections additions to the HFV website, here are five pieces of vintage jewellery that would make exceptional gifts.
1. Alfred Philippe for Trifari crystal brooch. Circa 1950s. Absolutely stunning. A beautiful keepsake. Trifari pieces do well on the resale platforms so what you invest now, will offer you a great return in the future.
2. 1980s Trifari Earrings. This pair is for pierced ears. I love the deco design influence here. The enamel is in mint condition too.
3. 1980s Vintage Enamel Necklace. This necklace is so easy to wear with a crisp shirt or simple top. I love the cream enamel, perfect for the warmer months.
4. Vintage 1990s Swarovski Crystal Bracelet. This piece is particularly well constructed with bezel set Swarovski crystals in 22kt gold plating. Such an easy piece to layer with your other favourites. Don't be afraid to mix your metals either.
5. A classic pair of 80s pearl earrings. Clip on style. Perfect for the office or dressing up for a dinner date. Priced at $45, these beauties are a steal.
Any questions, comments or requests, don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form here.